Click to Home

Go To Search

City Administrator

Show All Answers

1. How do I request an item be placed on a City Council Agenda?
2. How do I report a concern or complaint to the City of Great Bend?
3. How do I sign up to receive council meeting agendas and/or minutes or other information from City?

1209 Williams | Great Bend, Kansas 67530 | PH: (620) 793-4111 | FAX: (620) 793-4108
Print Friendly | Email Page | RSS | Translation | Accessibility | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus
A great place to raise a family!