Click to Home

Go To Search
Does the City have Plat information?
The City Engineering Department can provide Plat information such as lot dimensions, easements, addition lot and block numbers. Contact us at (620) 793-4111 or see us at 1209 Williams St.


Show All Answers

1. Where does my sewer line connect to the City sewer main line?
2. Does the City have copies of maps available?
3. Does the City have Plat information?

1209 Williams | Great Bend, Kansas 67530 | PH: (620) 793-4111 | FAX: (620) 793-4108
Print Friendly | Email Page | RSS | Translation | Accessibility | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus
A great place to raise a family!