Click to Home

Go To Search
What should I do if I find an injured bird?
The Great Bend Raptor Center is one of the premier rehabilitation centers in the U.S. The first step is call for assistance. However, your help is needed. Please stay with or get a good location on the bird. Call Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks at 1-800-344-9453, if you need the bird to be picked up and brought to our facility.

Raptor Center

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I find an injured bird?
2. Should I give the bird water or food?
3. Can I keep a baby or injured bird?
4. What do I do if I have seen the bird down on the ground for a while?
5. Can I pick up a baby great horned owl?
6. What is The Raptor Center going to do with the bird?
7. What do raptors eat?
8. How do you become a falconer?

1209 Williams | Great Bend, Kansas 67530 | PH: (620) 793-4111 | FAX: (620) 793-4108
Print Friendly | Email Page | RSS | Translation | Accessibility | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus
A great place to raise a family!