Click to Home

Go To Search

Permits are issued to licensed contractors and to homeowners performing work in the residence they occupy.  Rental and commercial properties require work to be performed by licensed contractors in order to protect the owners and occupants. 

Prior to permits being issued applicants need to complete the appropriate permit application (listed below) for the work being performed and review the Submittal Requirements to ensure all necessary documents have been provided.

**It is also important for applicants to contact Dig Safe by dialing 811 prior to applying for permits or starting work.  Dig Safe will indicate placement of utility lines on the property.  Utility lines need to be indicated on the plot plan submitted for approval by the Building Inspection’s department.

Once all permits are issued and inspections are completed a Certificate of Occupancy is issued.

Permit Applications:


For additional information about permits please contact Building Inspections at (620) 793-4106.

1209 Williams | Great Bend, Kansas 67530 | PH: (620) 793-4111 | FAX: (620) 793-4108
Print Friendly | Email Page | RSS | Translation | Accessibility | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus
A great place to raise a family!