Click to Home

Go To Search
Trash & Refuse
It is in violation of City Ordinance for the accumulation of trash and refuse on your property in the City of Great Bend Ordinance 8.08.

Trash & Refuse Items
The following items are considered trash and refuse:
  • Furniture
  • Appliances
  • Household trash
  • Automobile parts (including tires)
  • Construction debris
  • Tree debris and other yard waste
  • Any debris that is capable of being a place for vermin to live and breed
  • Scrap Metal

Report a Violation

If your property is found to be in violation:
  • You will be notified verbally or in writing what the violation consists of, what has to be done to correct it, and the time frame you have to correct it.
  • If no movement has been done by the deadline, a notice to abate the property will be sent to the owner containing the date the violation will be discussed by the Governing Body of Great Bend.

Additional Information
For more information, please call the Sanitation Division of the Public Works Department at (620) 793-4150.

1209 Williams | Great Bend, Kansas 67530 | PH: (620) 793-4111 | FAX: (620) 793-4108
Print Friendly | Email Page | RSS | Translation | Accessibility | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus
A great place to raise a family!