In order to use the Lecture Hall or Meeting Room, the following rules and regulations will apply.
- Contracts for use of the facility may be made no more than 9 months in advance.
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age. Renter is responsible for all persons attending or entering the facility they have rented.
- Facility use shall be limited to the hours specified in the contractual agreement.
- Renters may not transfer facility use to a third party
- Renters will be responsible for set up and arrangement of the tables and chairs and removal of trash. Tables and chairs must be placed back in their original position upon completion of the event.
- Charges for damage, breakage or mistreatment of any equipment or any part of the facility will be responsibility of the renter. All damages must be reported to Front Door Staff IMMEDIATELY!
- Any group requesting use of the audio/visual equipment will be required to participate in the appropriate training before their scheduled event and during office hours.
- The City of Great Bend reserves the right to assign a City Employee to be present during the requested used period. In the event of such request, renters will pay for cost of employee in advance at a rate of $15 per hour.
- Renter understands that the City of Great Bend may request proof of adequate liability insurance, naming the City of Great Bend as additionally insured. It is understood that no liability insurance coverage will be provided by the City of Great Bend.
- Renter will abide by the maximum occupancy rules and laws for each room as dictated by the Fire Chief.
- Renters understand that nothing shall be attached to the walls, ceiling or fixtures unless approved.
- The consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages is not permitted in the facility or parking lots.
- Smoking inside the Front Door facility is prohibited and outside smokers must be 10 feet away from the entrance.
- The room must be left in a neat, clean and orderly condition. If these conditions are not met, a Room Clean-up Fee of $100 or the actual cost of cleaning, whichever is higher, will be charged and a notice will be given to the group. Individual holding events assume responsibility for any damage to rooms, contents of equipment used will be charged for any necessary repairs or replacement.
- In order to avoid scheduling conflicts, the City of Great Bend has the right to remove any and all effects or personal property immediately after expiration of lease.
- The City of Great Bend reserves the right to terminate contract as we see fit.
- Please fill out the Front Door Checklist with signature and leave on the front counter or silver city box located on the south side of the building after cleanup.
- Deposits will be returned within 10 business days after event.
To check the availability schedule for the rooms or for additional questions, please call (620) 792-2750. Rooms are rented on a first-come, first-serve basis.