How to Restore Service After Disconnection
- The City Utility will contact the customer and request payment of the delinquent amount prior to the water being turned off
- An $8.48 collection / disconnect fee will be charged to the customer for this service
- When service has been interrupted for non-payment, satisfactory payment must be made before service is restored.
- A reconnection fee of $15.90 will be charged if service has been terminated for non-payment
- When Utility Customers request service at a new address, the Billing Office will collect all past due amounts before service will be granted at the new location
If you have questions or would like more information, please call (620) 793-4100.