- Applications will only be accepted for open positions.
- To be considered for employment, the application must be completed in its entirety, signed by the applicant, and the position for which you are applying must be specified.
- Applications may be obtained from the Human Resource Department at 1209 Williams. If you live outside the Great Bend area, you can obtain an application above.
- In addition, applications may be obtained online at the City website and submitted to the Director of Human Resources.
- Please keep in mind that some positions generate significant numbers of applicants, so time frame in filling positions will vary.
- The Human Resources Director will forward applications to the intended Department Supervisors that meet the requirements for the open position. Department Supervisors will review applications and identify those individuals that he/she would like to pursue for an interview.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.