- Applications will only be accepted for open positions.
- To be considered for employment, the application must be completed in its entirety, signed by the applicant, and the position for which you are applying must be specified.
- Online applications must be completed in their entirety, and the name and date should be entered for acceptance for all information on the application.
- Applications may be obtained from the Human Resource Department at 1209 Williams. If you live outside the Great Bend area, an application may be sent to you.
- In addition, applications may be obtained online at the City website and submitted to the Director of Human Resources.
- Please keep in mind that some positions generate significant numbers of applicants, so time frames in filling positions will vary.
- The Human Resources Director will forward acceptable applications to the intended Department Head. Department Heads will review these applications and identify those individuals that he/she would like to pursue for an interview.
- Calling the Human Resource office will not expedite the status of your application.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.