The Utility Billing Division is responsible for accurate and timely water and sewer billing.
In addition to accepting payments, our Customer Service Representatives can handle questions about your bill or requests for service initiation and disconnections.
It is the goal of our Division to offer the highest level of service possible to our customers by assisting them with ongoing support including but not limited to:
- Initiation of Utility Services
- Collection matters
- South side of the Front Door building
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Drop Box Locations
- 1615 Tenth St. (Located near drive-through window)
- 1209 Williams (Adjacent to the "Front Door")
- 4107 Tenth St. (Located inside Dillons at the Customer Service Desk)
The new online payment system is a way in which citizens can pay their utilities online.
This feature not only allows you to pay your bill online, but it also allows you to view account detail, transaction history and consumption history. First time registrants will need their account number, which can be found on your paper utility bill, and last payment amount.
The website administrator charges a Municipal Online Payment Fee of $1.25 per transaction. This payment cannot be waived as this is directly charged by the website provider and not the City. Municipal Online Payment Fees will appear as a separate charge on your statement.
HOW TO PAY ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS
First Time Registrants:
- Register new account
- An email will be sent to you to verify/activate your account
Once you have activated the account, login to the account on the website
Under the Utility Billing tab
- Add Great Bend, KS to your services
Add an Account
Account Number can be found on the utility bill you receive in the mail
- Please include all dashes; For example, 01ST-0101-01
- This is also case sensitive
You will also need your last payment amount that you had made on this account