For everyone to enjoy their experience at the Wetlands, it is necessary to implement and enforce a number of safety rules and regulations.
The following is only a partial list of the general rules for the Wetlands:
- No child age seven and under will be allowed to enter the facility without approved supervision. If the child is with a babysitter, a signed and dated parental consent form is required.
- All persons entering the facility will be required to pay the appropriate fees. If a guest leaves the facility for any reason, they must pay the appropriate fees to re-enter.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted.
- Proper swimsuit attire must be worn at all times. Cutoffs, thongs, t-shirts, or other swimsuits determined inappropriate by management will not be permitted.
- Personal attire that contains vulgar or negative graphics will not be permitted.
- Tattoos of a vulgar or offensive nature will not be permitted. Guests may be asked to cover them up.
- Paper or cloth diapers are prohibited in the pool or slide areas. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk.
- Smoking or use of tobacco is not permitted.
- Abusive or profane language is prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to review, change, and establish rules as they deem necessary.
- No combs or foreign objects are allowed in pockets and no jewelry can be worn while riding the slides.
- Swimwear with zippers, buckles, rivets, or any other metal ornamentation will not be allowed on the slides.