How do I report a leaking or broken fire hydrant?
If it is a public fire hydrant, please call City of Great Bend Water Department at 620-793-4150. If it is a private fire hydrant, the property owner is responsible for all repairs. It is advised that they contact a licensed plumber.

Show All Answers

1. Why may a fire truck and police officer come when I call for an ambulance?
2. Why are fire trucks used to block lanes on the highway when there is an emergency?
3. How do I report a leaking or broken fire hydrant?
4. Can I schedule a visit to the fire station?
5. Does the Fire Department inspect child car seats?
6. What are the requirements to become a firefighter/EMT with the Great Bend Fire Department?
7. Can the Great Bend Fire Department unlock my car if I leave the keys inside?
8. Does the Fire Department fill private pools with water?
9. Can the Fire Department come out and change the batteries in my smoke detector?
10. Does the Fire Department provide both fire and ambulance service?